- The BEST 3D FACE RECOGNITION Digital Lock in Singapore -
FR056 Facial Recognition Digital Lock
Looking for Most Convenient? Yes, We got you covered!
FR056 Digital Main Door Lock is our highest technology product which has facial recognition and radar detector. It uses a radar detector to detect the owner and surrounding area, when the owner looks at FR056. It will activate facial recognition for contactless unlocking. No need to touch the lock at all. 100% Touchless. Hygienic.
The benefits of a facial recognition lock are many - here are just some of them:
1. Less Time-Consuming - While using a simple lock and key system, a lot of time is consumed in taking out the keys from your bag, inserting it inside the cavity of the lock, and then unlocking the door. However, using the face recognition feature offered by digital locks takes no more than a fraction of a second to open the door. The user is thus facilitated with a seamless experience.
2. Say Goodbye to Physical Keys - A key is an important object that is required to be handled with care and losing it becomes a matter of concern. Moreover, creating and distributing multiple copies of the key among your family members adds to the worry of misplacing them. SINGGATE’s Digital locks provide the user with the capacity to store more than 200 unique accesses. As a result, you and your entire family will be able to unlock and enter the door conveniently.
3. No Contact Needed - During the ongoing COVID pandemic, we need to protect ourselves by avoiding excessive contact with surfaces and objects, as this may lead to the possibility of contracting the virus. Thus, installing digital door locks with a face recognition feature in your home or office can ensure a more safe and sanitary experience.
4. Highly Secure - While a pin or password could be misused by someone who may have seen it, face recognition is a powerful feature that accurately identifies the person's face and their expression to unlock the door. SINGGATE digital lock can scan over 300 facial points. This ensures that your home is completely secure. Moreover, it has the ability to distinguish between a real human face and an image or a video.
5. Old Age - Although fingerprints do not change with age, it can be more difficult to capture them in older people. This is because the skin loses elasticity with age, and the patterns become less prominent, especially due to the thickening of ridges and furrows. Facial recognition could be better in this case.
If you are looking to upgrade your lifestyle and strengthen the security of your home or office, you should consider using high-quality digital locks with a facial recognition digital lock. At SINGGATE, we consistently aim to leverage the latest technology to build world-class locks that provide top-notch security, premium design and prove to be worthy of the investment made by our customers. Visit our website to learn more about our wide range of smart digital locks and get the one for your home that suits your requirements.
May check out more details at link below: