S'pore to ease Covid-19 curbs in 2 phases from June 14: Everything you need to know
SINGAPORE - Tighter measures currently in place to reduce the spread of Covid-19 will be eased progressively from next Monday (June 14).
In a statement on Thursday, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said Singapore will gradually reopen and move to phase three (heightened alert) in two steps.
Here are the key announcements.
1. Cap on social gatherings to be raised from two people to five from June 14
2. Event size and capacity limits to be raised from June 14
3. Dining in only from June 21
4. Gyms, sports and tuition classes to resume from June 21
5. Working from home remains the default; targeted support measures to continue
6. Regular testing for staff in higher-risk activities and sale of self-test kits
7. Vaccination bookings for those aged 12 to 39 to begin on June 11
Kurohi, R. (2021, June 10). S’pore to ease Covid-19 curbs in 2 phases from June 14: Everything you need to know. The Straits Times. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/spore-to-ease-covid-19-curbs-and-reopen-in-2-phases-from-june-14-everything-you-need-to