- This warranty is guaranteed from date of installation against manufacturing defect, excluding firmness or comfort level of the product, negligent usage, improper care of maintenance, wear & tear and others.
- Damage to the lock due to soiling, stains, bodily fluids or burns is considered unsanitary and will void your warranty.
- Service visit and repair works are chargeable for defects and damages not under manufacturer’s defects, or out of warranty.
- Top up fee is applicable for any replacement of part at the point of service, based on depreciation over the warranty period and its purchase price.
- This warranty only covers within Singapore
- This warranty does not cover for display items purchase and FOC items
- In the case where the item is already exchanged / serviced, warranty will still be continuing from the original warranty period from the installation date
- For the 2 years on-site warranty from the date of installation, Singgate will, at its sole discretion, replace or repair a faulty lock, due to manufacturing defects, without any charge.
- Transportation charges $50 per trip are applicable for any non-related to manufacturing defects.
- However, Singgate reserves the rights to invalidate warranty should product be found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition or when product failure is caused by misuse.
There shall be NO WARRANTY for battery leakage and related problems. Kindly observe the following precautions:
- Use quality alkaline batteries (AA Size)
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Check battery compartment regularly
- Do not use Heavy-duty and rechargeable batteries
To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery to Singgate Digital Lock.
The warranty does not cover losses, damages, defects or malfunction caused by Acts of God, fire, civil unrest and we shall not be under any obligation to repair or replace the unit free of charge.
If at any time during the warranty period any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part of parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person not authorized by us, this warranty shall immediately cease and become void.
By permitting your unit for unauthorized repair, you are deemed to have waived any claim of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by way of additional repair or otherwise, which in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer.
^ Due to Covid-19 safety measures, prior to any schedule for revisit we require customer to provide us a video of the issue faced, in order for us to identify the problem and advise accordingly.